Originally posted on Time Magazines blog.
Some insights about friendship from research, with links to the studies:
- The secret to making friendships last is staying in touch every two weeks.
- Yawning can tell you who your real friends are.
- Yes, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
- There is a limit to how many real friends you can have — in life and on Facebook.
- More time with friends produces the happiness equivalent of an extra $133,000 a year.
For more on the science behind making new friends and strengthening the friendships you have, click here.
Join over 195,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
This piece originally appeared on Barking Up the Wrong Tree.
View original post 11 more words